[Personal Taste] Wanna be someone like this. 想要變成這樣的人

Nearly encountered an urban man hunt in the EXPO the other day.

The buyer I planned to have dinner with happened to be the most wanted buyer in the EXPO. Should it be his direct suppliers, in-direct suppliers (like me), or simply a distributor, people from the local, from overseas, EVERYBODY wanted a piece of him. They begged and snatched every opportunity to have just 15-min meeting with him, despite they probably just drove 4 hours or flied 14 hours to get here. The buyer was so over-booked that his dinner with me was first postponed and nearly cancelled. Luckily, cancellation never happened.

During dinner time I said, "You are probably the most popular person in the hall, sir."
He replied, "Yes, if only they liked me because of who I am."

Such a cute and deep response. I liked it!


日前至國外參展時,差點發生搶人事件。

我預定拜訪的客戶剛好是全會場內最受矚目的買家,不管是他的直接供應商、間接供應商、還是代理商,不管是別省來的、外國來的,大家爭著跟他開會,即使只有短短15分鐘。因為他太搶手,原本跟我約好的晚餐差點取消。

晚餐時我跟他說,你大概是整個會場最受歡迎的買家。

他說「嗯,是啊,要是他們(指供應商們)這麼喜歡我是因為我的人就好了...」

我噗哧了,真是個可愛又寓意深遠的回答。

留言